New Hollywood Crimes Screens
One game I was disappointed to see in the launch line-up was James Noir's Hollywood Crimes. The game itself is a bold attempt to make an interactive movie with puzzle elements and the demo we played was surprisingly enjoyable. There's still no firm release date for this title but we do have some new screens
James Noir's Hollywood Crimes for Nintendo 3DS makes you the main character in a mind-twisting puzzle adventure in an interactive 3D world! Live the thrill of mastering tailor-made mind games as you solve over 150 intriguing puzzles to solve a deadly mystery. The game takes place inside a TV game show, where you are a participant. As you play, you discover a series of murders and a diabolical criminal mastermind that is manipulating and defying you at every turn. Everyone on the set of the show is in danger - especially you! Solving the puzzles left by the killer at every crime scene is the only way to clear your name and to uncover his identity before it's too late.
- First ever interactive 3D movie
- Play the main character and live a real immersion through the Nintendo 3DS camera
- The criminal master mind provokes you by using your own private details.
- The crime-scene clues and the storyline are strangely familiar.
- 1960's realistic art using the power of the Nintendo 3DS
- Appealing and trend worthy art direction that puts you back in the best of the 60's - luxurious settings and a dashing crime-busting partner
- The game alternates between the 60's TV game show setting and the mystery investigation.
- A variety of 150 puzzles, classic and 3D puzzles using the upper screen
- Puzzles cover a range of classic types: Images, Wordplay, Numbers, Drawing, Shapes and Colors, Tiling Puzzles, Grids, Problem solving, Labyrinth, Physics.
- Also play a range of 40 fun mini-games
- Use the accelerometer through actions and puzzles
- Player performance tracking for the puzzles
- All puzzles adapt to your ongoing performance through difficulty level:
- Make your selection of puzzles to solve at each crime scene.
- The killer will track your selection and performance so that as you progress the difficulty will adjust to challenge and entertain.