Metroid Prime Hunters (Nintendo DS) - Description
In the most distant reaches of space, beyond the territories controlled by the Galactic Federation, is the Tetra Galaxy, once home to a mighty race known as the Alimbics. An advanced civilization, peaceful, prosperous and powerful, the Alimbics maintained stability over the region forcefully but judiciously. They reigned over a vast region known as the Alimbic Cluster. One day, perhaps thousands of years ago, perhaps tens of thousands, they simply disappeared, leaving behind artifacts, all scattered across the Alimbic Cluster, all protected by a lethal arsenal of the Alimbics' most advanced weaponry.
Today, for the first time in centuries, the long-dormant Alimbic System is stirring, delivering strange tidings. A telepathic communiqu?, originating in Alimbic Cluster, has downloaded into the brains of some of the most exceptional beings in our galaxy. The message translates into a thousand different languages on a thousand different worlds. But the message always is the same: "The secret to ultimate power resides in the Alimbic Cluster."
This message has intrigued and enticed some of the most formidable bounty hunters in the galaxy to make the long journey to the Alimbic Cluster, each of these great warriors motivated by a different reason. Some desire power for themselves, or for their planet or people, while others simply have a relentless desire to hunt, or to kill, along with a fierce determination to prove themselves the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. Now, it's a race against time to see which bounty hunter will triumph over the others, who will discover the secret behind this promise of "ultimate power."
The Galactic Federation has heeded this strange, suspicious communication as well, and has called for the help of Samus Aran. Her mission: to discover the truth about this mysterious message, to protect against a potential threat, and to keep the Alimbics' ultimate power from falling into the wrong hands.
- Compete in a series of action-packed arenas.
- Try out at least three modes of play, with game-play features similar to Deathmatch and King of the Hill.
- Link wirelessly with up to three friends.
- Six new bounty hunters, including Noxus, Spire and Kanden, fight against Samus in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
- All hunters have their own unique back stories, weapons (from sniper beam to mortar to shotgun) and fighting styles (i.e. stealth, melee, sniper, etc.).
- In multiplayer, compete against your friends in at least three different modes. Chose from Samus or any of the other six bounty hunters and find out who really is the best hunter in the galaxy.
ScreenshotsSee all Metroid Prime Hunters (Nintendo DS) screenshots »