Author Topic: Huawei said its Shark Fin 2.0 thermal system uses "intelligent filtering solution" software, which a  (Read 524 times)

Lawrence20

• View Profile
  • 3DS Friendcode: XF
  • Nintendo Network ID: http://10-steam-gift-card.under500.info
Huawei said its Shark Fin 2.0 thermal system uses "intelligent filtering solution" software, which analyzes data from seven thermal sensors inside the chassis to monitor temperature changes. This lets the laptop manage performance and reduce fan noise by about 3 dB compared to other traditional fan designs, according to Huawei. When running more taxing tasks like a performance benchmark, the MateBook 13's dual fans kick in to keep it cool. Though the notebook's base got warm enough that I didn't want to leave it on my lap for too long, it never became searing hot. I don't have an exact decibel measurement to verify that claim, but I can say the MateBook's fans definitely made noise. It wasn't very bad, but it wasn't noticeably softer than other systems in my experience. Most notably, it also includes Samsung's own S Pen stylus, which is almost exactly the same one found in the Galaxy Note 8 phone, making this yet another way phones and laptops are starting to cross-pollinate. id="cnetReview" section="rvwBody" data-component="indepthReview"> The Notebook 9 Pen is a greatest hits tour of Samsung's best laptop features. It's slim, powerful and includes a generous list of extra features, from fingerprint and facial recognition security to a collection of ports often left out of similar laptops. Mini laptops are more preferred by frequent travelers as it allows them to do their work while they are on travel. For example, an individual who travels a lot because of the nature of the job prefers to have one of the best mini laptops loaded with exciting features. Today, everyone is choosing PCs, laptops and tablets according to their needs, taste and budget. You may end up buying according to the nature of the job you want to do. These laptops are quite handy and are popular because of their light weight and portability. Some of our stories include affiliate links. Comments 318 Shares Share Tweet Share Save Popular on Engadget Engadget's guide to Home Entertainment View Facebook rejects Biden's request to remove false Trump attack ad View 800,000 Californians could be without power by the end of the day View Epic says it won't ban players for political speech View Apple iPad review (10.2-inch, 2019): Bigger, slightly better, still great View From around the web In this article: 4k, aero 15, aero 15 oled, aero15, aero15oled, amoled, azure, azure ai, computex2019, core i7-9750h, core i9, core i9-9980hk, corei9, gear, gigabyte, hands-on, laptop, microsoft, notebook, oled, personal computing, personalcomputing, rtx 2070, rtx 2080 All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Don't get me wrong -- it's a serviceable display with relatively narrow bezels that delivers rich color and plenty of detail. I was also a little let down by the screen. But, at just 300 nits, it's too dim to use outdoors or under bright lights. Players can then focus on building their economy, completing fun quests, or building up an army with a mixture of foot troops and siege weapons to explore, defend, and attack. Players start as a leader of their own city and from there give instructions to their population on how to gather and spend resources. I am fanatic for all games from Civilization series. I don't think that any real-time strategy can be similar to Civ, but on your list I found many promising games (like online Evony: Age II ). Thanks for good lens!! The MateBook 13 completely destroyed the XPS 13 (2018) and the Surface Laptop 2 on the 3DMark Sky Diver graphics benchmark, scoring a whopping 9,392 versus the Dell's 4,901 and the Surface's 3,977. Those are really nice guts for the price. It also killed both laptops on the 3DMark 11 benchmark, though it came in just two points under the Microsoft laptop on PCMark 7. To be fair, the MateBook 13 has a newer, faster Core i7 CPU than those other systems and packs a discrete NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card. And the Intel Core i7-9750H processors will reach up to 4.5 GHz. They'll be powered by up to the newest 9th-gen Intel Core i7-9750H processors. According to NVIDIA, the new GPUs offer up to 50 percent more gaming performance than last-generation GTX 1060 laptops and up to four times the performance of GTX 960M. Acer's Predator Helios 300, Nitro 7, Nitro 5 and Aspire 7 notebooks -- announced earlier this month -- will ship with NVIDIA's latest GeForce GTX 1660Ti or 1650 GPU. -text c-gray-1" >This morning, Intel debuted its 9th-generation mobile core processor, the i9-9980HK, and revealed a slew of other 9th-gen chips.

Now, you can add Acer to the list of companies offering laptops with the latest internals. In the hours following, a wave of gaming laptop makers announced that they're adding the new chips and the latest NVIDIA graphic cards to their machines. Comments 141 Shares Share Tweet Share Save Popular on Engadget Engadget's guide to Home Entertainment View Facebook rejects Biden's request to remove false Trump attack ad View 800,000 Californians could be without power by the end of the day View Epic says it won't ban players Best Christmas Gifts For Mom political speech View Apple iPad review (10.2-inch, 2019): Bigger, slightly better, still great View From around the web Some of our stories include affiliate links.

If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission. In this article: 1660Ti, 9th gen mobile core, acer, aspire 7, cpu, gaming laptop, gaming notebook, gear, GeForce, geforce gtx 1650, gpu, i7-9750H, intel, intel core, nitro 5, nitro 7, nvidia, personal computing, personalcomputing, predator helios 300 All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company.