Tales of the Tempest Scans & Info
A few small scans of Namco's Tales of the Tempest show some very tiny images of what seems to be an impressive 3D RPG for the Nintendo DS.
Some new scans have appeared on the web for Namco's newest addition to the long line of Tales games, Tales of the Tempest, and with that some new information has been revealed as well:
- Drawings of characters and backgrounds are expressed in 3D completely. The town presentation's followed of all the past series with a legible and a warm map. It's presented out a world that holds the feeling of the air which existing handheld machines haven't considered.
- The battle system is inherited from Tales of Rebirth's Linear Motion Battle System with elements of the Touch Panel and the Double Screens are added on. Upgraded presence of battle scene to the 3D 3 Line Battle becomes deepen further.
- The player is able to battled by switching, correspond to the high & low screens based on the situation. Further, the lower scene corresponds to the Touch Panel controls, so the controls of the player are assisted during the battle.
- By using the Wireless Communication Function of the Nintendo DS, the quest where you can play with 2~4 people can be easily prepared. The adventure can be enjoyed together by multiple people.
- Bonus gift with preorder is a 'Design Materials Collection'
Thanks to Kouli for the translation and thanks to neo2046 for finding the scans.