Chicken Shoot - Info & Screens
Earlier today, we brought you an update on Zoo Digital's release schedule. Now it's time for an update on Chicken Shoot for the Wii.
The furious farmer and the pesky poultry are back for more fun and frolics, this time on the Wii. Help the farmer defend his land against a load of cluckers who are hell bent on making his life a misery.
Cartoon-style animation and graphics combined with comedy sound effects make Chicken Shoot the perfect light-hearted experience for young gamers.
- Choice of four weapons including shotguns, pistols and machine guns.
- Take the battle to the troublesome chickens in six different locations - The Village, Nevada Desert, Rocky Island, the Forest, Antarctica and Sahara.
- Arcade Mode - dispatch a given number of chickens to progress to the next level.
- Classic Mode - pit your shooting prowess against the clock.
- Two player co-op allows friends to work together to rack up big points.
- Four player competitive play lets you can take on your mates in some adversarial chicken shooting action.
- Egg Catcher mini game takes you away from the frantic action, but you will have to stay alert in order to collect all the eggs.
- Localised to English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.