Retro City Rampage (WiiWare) - Description
This 8-bit game's virtual cartridge tips the scales at 128Mbits with so much content that it nearly needed the strength of two Power Gloves to jam it into the console. It boasts a massive story mode with over 50 missions, an arcade mode with over 40 leaderboard challenges for instant pick-up-and-play action, a free-roaming mode with cameos and crossovers, and bonus games including an 8-Bit Splosion Man, BIT.TRIP: Retro City, and "Virtual Meat Boy" (put on your red and blue 3D glasses, now). It's also packed with 50 vehicles, over 25 weapons and power-ups and over 200 styles to customize your character with.
If you think you're rad enough to outrun the law and carjack the '80s, then lock and load your LIGHTGUN and power up your POWER-UPS, because you're ready to go on a Retro City Rampage!
- Over 50 Story Missions
- Missions span every genre, from driving and shooting tstealth, rhythm, swimming, questing and more - all seamlessly taking place in the interactive open-world filled with shops, arcades and casingames.
- Over 40 Arcade Challenges
- Quick pick-up-and-play action with leaderboard competition and replay sharing.
- Official Crossover Bonus Games
- 8-bit Splosion Man, BIT.TRIP Runner, and "Virtual Meat Boy" - a retr3D game using red & blue 3D glasses.
- Over 50 Vehicles tDrive and Equip
- How about a skateboard with a rocket launcher or a shopping cart with nitro?
- Over 25 Weapons and Power-ups
- From a bionic arm ta light gun, a boomerang ta "ghost busting" proton beam.
- Playable Characters and Cameos!
- Play as characters from other games (Minecraft, Meat Boy, Splosion Man, CommanderVideo), as legendary game developers, TV personalities and a surprise Hollywood actor.
- Customize your character with one of over 200 styles.
- 2.5 Hours of Music
- Critically acclaimed soundtrack by virt, Freaky DNA and Norrin Radd.
- It is available digitally, on CD and Vinyl.
ScreenshotsSee all Retro City Rampage (WiiWare) screenshots »
|Developer:||Vblank Entertainment Inc.|