James Noir's Hollywood Crimes (Nintendo 3DS) - Description
Hollywood '61 for Nintendo 3DS makes you the main character in a mind-twisting puzzle adventure in an interactive 3D world! Live the thrill of mastering tailor-made mind games as you solve over 150 intriguing puzzles to solve a deadly mystery. The game takes place inside a TV game show, where you are a participant. As you play, you discover a series of murders and a diabolical criminal mastermind that is manipulating and defying you at every turn. Everyone on the set of the show is in danger - especially you! Solving the puzzles left by the killer at every crime scene is the only way to clear your name and to uncover his identity before it's too late.
- First ever interactive 3D movie
- Play the main character and live a real immersion through the Nintendo 3DS camera
- The criminal master mind provokes you by using your own private details.
- The crime-scene clues and the storyline are strangely familiar.
- 1960's realistic art using the power of the Nintendo 3DS
- Appealing and trend worthy art direction that puts you back in the best of the 60's - luxurious settings and a dashing crime-busting partner
- The game alternates between the 60's TV game show setting and the mystery investigation.
- A variety of 150 puzzles, classic and 3D puzzles using the upper screen
- Puzzles cover a range of classic types: Images, Wordplay, Numbers, Drawing, Shapes and Colors, Tiling Puzzles, Grids, Problem solving, Labyrinth, Physics.
- Also play a range of 40 fun mini-games
- Use the accelerometer through actions and puzzles
- Player performance tracking for the puzzles
- All puzzles adapt to your ongoing performance through difficulty level:
- Make your selection of puzzles to solve at each crime scene.
- The killer will track your selection and performance so that as you progress the difficulty will adjust to challenge and entertain.
ScreenshotsSee all James Noir's Hollywood Crimes (Nintendo 3DS) screenshots »